What we do at Hoist Finance is pretty straightforward: We help people keep their financial commitments. Our approach to this is equally committed – fair, uncomplicated and always with a humane perspective Hoist is a leading European financial service provider based in 11 countries, with over 1.700 employees. More information can be found on our website: www.hoistfinance.be
Litigation Officer Benelux (38h/week)
Part of Litigation Team Benelux – within Operations
Located in Mechelen, Belgium
You are the single point of contact for our external debt collection partners in Belgium.
Your goal is to provide – together with our partners – a suitable solution for our clients (debtors) and to create a reporting to keep track of the results and the actions taken by our partners.
On a daily basis you will be in contact with bailiffs across Belgium who work with Hoist to provide a debt free future to our clients. You will be in charge of providing information and solutions to our our partners, resolve disputes and set up a balanced way of working with our partners. To have a clear understanding of the activities and performance of our partners, you will set up and manage a reporting to provide in debt knowledge to Hoist.
- Create and manage reporting related to the activity of our external partners
- Portfolio managemet litigation and overindebtness
- Corporate legal contracts management
- Operational contact with our local bailif partners:
- Provide information to find a solution for our partners regarding our clients/debtors
- Evaluate payment plan propositions and overindebtness settlements provided by our partners
- Manage complaints and disputes
- Manage the recording of overdue debts with the National Bank of Belgium
- Manage invoices of partners
Who are you:
Tu fullfill these responsibilities we expect you to be enthousiastic, hand-on and a self-starter. You have good communication skills. You have extended analytical skills and will can be creative in finding solutions. We expect results and so do you.
You are from the region of Mechelen and speak perfect Dutch. Since half our external partners are in Wallonia, you are also proficient in French.
The vacancy is a mix of analitics, communication, finance and law.
- Bachelor law or finance
- Knowledge of debt collection and the legal framework regarding debt, debt collection, credit and overindebtness
- 3-5 years experience in finance, debt collection, banking or similar
- Dutch + good written and spoken proficiency in French and English
You will work at the office in Mechelen together with 1 colleague, and will be part of a team of 7 litigation officers, based mainly in Amsterdam.
You will be part of an international listed company who invests in the growth of its employees and particpates to “Great Place to Work”.
Salary of approximately € 2.700,- bruto per month, completed with all the usual benefits of Paritair Comité 200, 6 extra holidays, mobility expenses and other benefits.
The office in Mechelen is brand new, has a premium gym, lockers, shower, pooltable and is located at 5min walk from the train station and 3min walk to the shopping street.
Interested to get to know us and to join our team? Send your application, together with a cover letter and your curriculum viatae, by mail to HR@hoistfinance.nl